The girls finally got to meet their Grammie and Grandpa from Jeremy's side. It was a nice visit. It was also nice to hear that Keller had taken nearly an entire feeding from a bottle. Quinn took a little from a bottle, but seemed to get tired quickly. Holliser took 13ml from the bottle, but that was before we arrived.
Quinn is now 4lbs, 1.8oz. Keller is 3lb, 10oz. Hollister is 3lb, 9oz.

Grandma and Keller Grandma with Quinn
FOUR POUNDS!!! GO QUINN!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos! Handsome grandparents! Merry Christmas to all the Renkens!!
ReplyDeleteHey Jeremy and Katie and girls....love your pics, glad I finally found the blog. Been praying for you and the girls but there is nothing like pictures to bring a smile to my face and joy to my heart...to see you all doing well and enjoying every minute. I started off motherhood in a NICU also. I have also volunteered in a NICU for the past 6 years rocking babies every week. I loved my job....in case you need a sitter ;)
ReplyDeleteOur son is expecting a baby in 2 weeks! Yippee!
Beth and Ott look soooo happy! We have jumped up and down in celebration with them.
Michael sends his congratulations. Still based in Aviano. My daughter married one of his friends last summer and is in Aviano also.
I praise God for his unspeakable gift to you. Take care. Gwenyth Mickus