We are really surprised at how fast time seems to be going. I cannot believe it's already been a month. Keller and Hollister are still on the CPAP machines but, we hope that the drs will re-assess on Monday and take them off which we think is likely. The masks seem pretty uncomfortable and the girls often wiggle to try and get them off. I'd be pretty upset if I had some elephant looking thing stuck on my face too, who can blame them right!? Quinn is doing very well and will likely be our first to come home as soon as she gets big enough. Here are some fun shots I took today with my iphone, Quinn was the only one to get held as Hollister and Keller just looked like they wanted rest.

Hollister and her friend the big purple binkie.

Keller snoozing away after getting her mask re-fitted.
Me and Quinn having some kangaroo time. She likes to grunt and squeal.
No comments:
Post a Comment