Last night in the NICU was great. One of our favorite nurses, Moe, was back working with our girls. As soon as we walked in, he put us to work taking all the leads off Hollister and preparing her for a bath! This was the first time we got to take part in washing our babies. He walked us through the process and supervised but let us do everything. Jeremy and I did Hollister together then, he did Quinn and I did Keller. The girls were very tollerant, only a few cries and squeals. I wish we had brought the camera, but there wouldn't have been anyone to take the pictures since we were both busy...next time. Afterwards we swaddled the girls and held them for a bit as they got their evening meal and drifted off to sleep.
The girls are all up in weight but I don't remember the exact numbers and I think Jeremy would like to post a message today too so, I'll leave it for him to tell you. I can't believe they will be a month old on Friday!
The girls are all up in weight but I don't remember the exact numbers and I think Jeremy would like to post a message today too so, I'll leave it for him to tell you. I can't believe they will be a month old on Friday!
I took some iPhone photos. The pic of Katie getting to hold Keller and Quinn together for the first time is my new favorite.
I also added some 4 day old pics of Hollister just for fun. She's soooo curiouse.

No comments:
Post a Comment