What can I say? With packing out the small house and moving to the big one July was over before we knew it. Sorry we haven't updated, but busy is an understatement. We are pretty much all moved into the new house. We aren't totally organized yet, but I will post pics of the actual house soon. The girls are settling in well here. Their bedroom is really big and we have lots of space to play. Quinn is totally mobile now so a child gate is up to keep her contained. She escaped from daddy more than once when mommy was out running errands. Once she was found in the cat food (not eating it thankfully...we won't talk about what mommy did as a kid ok?), and once admiring herself in our bedroom mirror. There actually isn't much that could get her into trouble, she just doesn't need that much freedom yet in my opinion. Gotta keep up those boundries...all my years as a behavioralist are paying off I guess. All 3 girls are babbling up a storm, they squeal, scream, and screech but also say mom and momma. This is not them calling me "momma" tho, they are just practicing repetetive sound. We also get bababa, eeeeeeee, yay, ya, and an occasional ay or i. Keller and Holli "talk" to each other a lot, Quinn will "talk" to anyone who's listening, even if you don't want to. They've also been doing a lot better on solid food in the last week. They've had a big variety of veggies and fruits and I'm going to try a little protien soon. Quinn really loves solid food, she can hardly wait her turn when eating and I've actually considered feeding her separate from her sisters but, I want her to learn patience and turn taking so, together they remain! Naps are falling into a couple short morning naps and one long afternoon nap. Sometimes I can get them to sleep at the same time (like now) and others, not so much.

We match our bumbos, and it's hot! Soon we will be in our new house!!

The dresses Mrs.Merkel gave us finally fit, and we can keep little barettes in our hair. Aren't we cute!?

Quinn won't even stay put for a picture. She is either crawling away or mad that I am trying to keep her still.

Keller, still happy to stay exactly where you put her.

Holli too!! Other than turning over on occasion these two like watching the world from one place.

Quinn....busy, busy, busy.
So glad you had time for some updates on the blog. I know people that check daily, they will be thrilled. H and K take after their aunt Alyson, she enjoyed watching all the action. Her friends were walking 3 months ahead of her, but as you know she caught up quickly and now there is no stopping her!lol
ReplyDeleteHad breakfast with the AG ladies this morning all wantd to know how the girls were and how you manage to have time to do your nails? Printed out some pictures to share.
Quinn is giving you a run for your money, love the cat food story!
love to all, mom and dad2
Good to hear you're getting settled nicely & that they are eating better!!! I guess I really lucked out, the boys have always all slept at the same time & have taken nice long naps. We just transitioned to one nap, it is slowly getting later & longer. They are awake so much now, I find myself struggling to think of things to do. It's still too hot to do much outside after about 10am.
ReplyDeleteIf Dave and I can be of any help, please let us know. And the pool and hot tub are always open!!
ReplyDeleteJudy
So neat to see their little personalities coming forth. They are growing so nicely & being so adorable
ReplyDeleteLove you all
D&M